Many CBD brands claim to be completely organic, vegan and full of goodness. However there is no guarantee to the claim and unless you try them yourself, it’s hard to understand if these products really live up to what they claim to be! However, when it comes to Joy Organics, which states that all their CBD products are organically grown with premium quality, the proof is in the pudding! Yes, they have an entire step-by-step description of the processes followed to make their CBD products the best in the market.
Get 10% Off Coupon Code
Use this Joy Organics Coupon Code and Get 10% Off on all Products
Skincare Launch! – Get 30% Off
Save 30% on Joy Organics bundle using this coupon code
Get 20% Off Coupon
Get any Single Product for 20% off in Joy Organics
Get 15% Off + Free Shipping
Get 15% Off on all Tinctures including Pet in Joy Organics
Joy Organics CBD Softgels Products
Joy Organics has stepped up to create CBD products which actually achieve desired results. With a mission to help people by creating the best organic and bioavailable full spectrum cannabinoid products on the market that people can afford to buy, Joy Organics is achieving exactly what they set out to do. Among their best selling products, the CBD softgels are extremely popular among their customers and are the highest-rated. So we decided to research them in detail and understand what makes them click! Here’s a review of Joy Organics Softgels and if they really live up to their name.
CBD Softgels – what are they made up of?
Their Softgels are rich in Phytocannabinoids and are in a pill format which can be easily consumed. They are created with the quality, water-soluble PCR hemp oil, in conjunction with other phytocannabinoids like CBN, CBC, and other natural terpenes. It has an enhanced absorption rate which means you can expect a bio-response that is predictable.
So basically the ingredients list consists of:
- Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Polysorbate Emulsifiers
The gelatin shell is a mixture of glycerin, sorbitol, water and Bovine-derived Gelatin.
How does Joy Organics CBD Softgels work?
We found out that most customers were taking between 1-4 softgels daily. These CBD softgels contain active cannabinoid emulsion droplets and the best part is that they are only 25 nanometers in size. This translates to a greater surface area which means an increased absorption rate. Hence the bioavailability of this is 3-5x stronger than CBD in the regular oil form. So a decreased dosage of CBD will give you the same benefits as compared to other CBD products like oils.
What are the pros and cons of the CBD Softgels?
We found Joy Organics products to benefit many customers from testimonials found across various reliable sites. And some of the major benefits of consuming the Softgels include:
- All Joy products contain zero THC hence you will experience no psychoactive side effects.
- These are made from full-spectrum oil packed with phytonutrients. They have what is called the ‘Entourage Effect’ which means that the CBD contains not just the positive effects of CBD but also other naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes found in the hemp plant.
- We found that consumption of the softgels leads to quick results especially for sleep problems and conditions like anxiety which proves that they are absorbed fast in the bloodstream. Reason? The special formulation of the Nano-sized droplets of cannabidiol ensures quick absorption into the bloodstream. This ensures that the softgel provides 3-5x times the same effect of dosage availability as other forms like CBD oil.
- The pill’s Nanoformulation is synergistic, which means it produces a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.
- It has a high-shelf life of 18 months and contains no residual elements or solvents.
- When the best strains of hemp are grown in organic conditions, the result is top quality hemp products found nowhere in the market.
- Every drop of their phytocannabinoid-rich (PCR) hemp oil contains around 112 cannabinoids including CBD, CBN, CBDA, CBG, CBC, and THCA.
- Third-party lab tests are done on a monthly basis which shows how keen they are about the quality of the softgel capsules. When any batch passes they get a Certificate of Analysis and a Certificate of Quality Assurance which the customers can view.
- The downside is that the soft gelatin capsules are very sensitive to heat and humidity. They are extremely sensitive to moisture as well.
- Compared to other forms of CBD, they are more expensive.
- The gelatin is bovine-related making it impossible for vegetarians to use them.
What are the CBD Softgels used for?
They have all the benefits offered by any CBD product – at a lower dose! They can be used to treat:
- Chronic pain
- Sleep issues
- Regulate sleep patterns
- For acne
- Cancer treatment
Pricing and How to get discount with Joy Organics coupon code?
Basically, softgels are considered more expensive since they require costly equipment for formulation. When it comes to Joy Organics there are two dosages available.
- 10mg – There are 30 servings per container and it costs $49.95
- 25mg – Again, it has 30 servings at $84.95
They can be bought on the Joy Organics official website, also enjoy flat 10% off with Joy organics coupon GREEN10 (applicable on site-wide products)
Some other points worth considering
- For those who are bothered by shipping costs, rest assured, Joy Organics ships your softgels absolutely free of cost anywhere in the US.
- Joy Organics also offers a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. This ensures you get to use the product and spend on them only if you are completely satisfied.
Joy Smith, the founder of Joy Organics used her own personal experience with using the right CBD products to come out of chronic pain and insomnia. She was disappointed in trying the biggest names in the market with no results. Thus Joy Organics was born and it contains the purest and most bioavailable full-spectrum products in the market. These softgels which have been formulated to be quickly absorbed are much better than any product out there in the market.