CBD For Gamers?
ESL Approves Using CBD For Its Benefits
Updated on March 21, 2023
- ESL reports that cannabis and CBD cannot be used in or during a competition.
- However, players are free to do what they want in their own time.
- This dynamic shift is found in most sports leagues.
Anna Rozwandowiz who is the head of communications said: “We’re banning marijuana because it is already on the banned list of substances as defined by WADA, and it’s that list we’re going to use,”. “Marijuana is on the list of prohibited substances for during the competition,” the ESL clarified when outlining the new rules. “This means that recreational use of it outside (before) the event days will not be punished. Using it during the tournament — from the start of the first day until the end of the last day of competition — is strictly prohibited.” As quoted by Anna.
CBD for Gaming and more
- CBD gives gamers an all-natural solution that complements the natural processes and does not introduce any toxins in the system
- CBD has almost zero side effects which make it a safer alternative
- CBD works on and supplements the endocannabinoid system and has no undue harm or side effects
- CBD gives gamers a good boost without any side effects
- Professional gamers have always used some form of product for enhancing skills and timings.
- Compounds like L-Theanine and Caffeine have been used to help gamers stay focused and alert.
Like CBD, professional gaming was once entangled in a set of cultural stereotypes that all often led the mainstream and large portions of the public to dismiss the sport. Today, however, both are headers to their respective billion-dollar industries, both having ever-expansive target demographics. And although both CBD and gaming will always be enjoyed as leisurely activities to some degree, each has managed to hold its place in the long run. Overall export revenues should reach more than $900 million by the end of 2018, and has a total global audience of over 380 million people. This is according to a recent report from Amsterdam-based research firm Newzoo.
What should Gamers look for when they buy CBD Products?
- Pure CBD and high-quality hemp
- Third party testing
- Independent product safety
- Proper ingredient information
- A wide range of product
- Zero THC